Nuffnangx

Monday, January 5, 2009

Too late 4 dis blog...but it still seems fresh...


Reno is 'Hu la hu la quan'ing!!!haha...


too boring n ply wif fan...c hw i spin it..haha...




It so attractive...






the lion dance....







too far from my view..haha








Huge Tanglungs









Forced 2 clean...coz 2 boring...







Today i had spent my time playing basketball with my frens in pc block.Actually,i'm having 2 lessons which are the programming and the public speaking,but i used 2 skip these 2 lessons in order 2 hav such a fun time playing with my frens.TD4 won in today match due 2 xtra 1 person in our team but seemed it didn't benefit our team 2...coz the xtra person is Reno...haha...Afterthat,i went 2 their house n i finally realised that Reno is gud in 'HU LA QUAN'.haha...he seems very pro in it...wtf...haha....Yesterday,i met a new fren called HATEM who is from Saudi Arabia...i 1st known him was in the mamak stall nearby...Afta wacing the football match with my frens,i went 2 his house having a visit there.He is quite a gud fren 2 me...but the only thing is the difference of our ages...He is 28-29years old but he left his family with 3 children n came over malaysia 2 continue his 'master' in UM.I'm proud 4 being a fren of him...haha...thx Hatem...That Morning, i went Times Square n Sungei Wang alone becoz i was reli boring staying alone at home after finished cleaning my room...haiz...However,the lion dance performance in front of Times Square had regenerated my spirit of CNY.Moreover,it is so beautiful inside of Times Square...I had the feelings of CNY...wow...but i still hav 2 weeks 2 go...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment