Nuffnangx

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new day in the year 2009!!!~01.01.09

T







Today i woke up quite late...Maybe last nite 2 tired already...i woke up about 2:30pm...Actually plan 2 go 4 shopping with frens in Times Square but it was 2 late...but i was still dat tired so the event was cancelled.I had my New Year's 1st meal in mamak stall nearby with a plate of nasi lemak n a roti telur n somemore Nescafe Ais.Then,i went back n on9 until 8pm something...Hence,my fren n i felt hungry n decided 2 have our dinner.Then,we played UNO 2 decide where 2 have our dinner.I eventually won n i suggested 2 go KFC bcoz i dressed very very red 2day,including my underwear 2...haha..I have a gud meal,'X meal' in KFC so i decided 2 bring back the massive 'bucket' of fried chicken but the 'ah pek' of KFC didn't want 2 follow me...It was really a simple New Year celebration...haiz...so cham...However,there is a gud news bcoz my fren,Reno has created his 1st blog 2day---any1 interested pls view his sohai blog>>>xiiaoblack-ice-herguardianangel.blogspot.com...He is 18 dis year,taking Material n Manufacturing course,but reli pro in DOTA n CS...I'm no selling my fren but dis sohai guy reli has 2 be known...haha...compulsory must view...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment