Nuffnangx

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

19 & 20 JAN 2009,Mon n Tues DAY!

Ytd(19Jan),i was surprised dat my secondary frens came 2 my house wif sch uniform...quite a diff frm me nw...haha...we had a nonsense tok 4 1 hour n sth...2day(20 Jan),as usual,i had 2 fec my bro 2 sch n tuition centres...I hate dis job very much...it took lots of my time...Haiz...However,my fren called me 2 hav a outing at nite...As usual,we meet at billy's house...I get 2 met puay kian n khoon Sheng...puay kian gain fat a lot...No choice,cuz CNY cuming soon,nid fatt choi!!haha..Khoon Sheng is still as tall as a coconut tree...He is like a terrorist wearing a mask due 2 his severe cough...(get well soon arr..)We went out 2 Sarawak Plaza...The shopping mall dat had been modified n bcum as high class as in Tun Jugah..We bought a present 4 Josephine's 18th Birthday!!At 1st,we decide 2 buy her a condom n bra bcoz she is 18th soon..haha..but end up but small stuff only...haha...I headed home quite early bcoz i needed 2 fac my bro frm tuition again..if not, i no nid 2 b back dat early...S**k man!!!haha...i return home still can't on9 coz my bro used 2 ply SDO n maple at nite...WTF again!!!Therefore,i only end up in the room facing thos study stuffs...haiz...life sudn't b like dat... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment