Nuffnangx

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back 2 Hometown!!!

I woke up 8:30am dis morning n realised i needed 2 rush 2 the airport..I took a bath n waken up my cousin...We had nasi lemak as breakfast n we took 1 hour n 30 mins 2 reach airport...I called my mum b4 i flied so dat she wont b dat worried...I reached kuching at 3pm n the 1st thing i got 2 noe is dat kch is raining...haiz...WTH!!!I tought i needed 2 go back by boat but my aunt fetch me home...I saw that the basketball court beside my house has getting lesser n lesser, the players.My parents keep on repeating the same thing n complaint about my Tarzan's hair...Den i cannot tahan them already...so i drove 2 'Mo Fa Shi' saloon 2 hav a hair cut which cost only RM12!!Too short dis time my hair....a bit dislike...I was quite happy bcoz my relatives visited me after my dinner...but it was sad 2 hear about the death of my uncle yet his son doesn't respect at all through the chatting of my parents. I'm glad 2 sleep again at the comfortable bed n eat such delicious home-cooked food...Kuching,i still remember yo smell!!!It is still a better place for relaxation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment