Nuffnangx

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy day!!!


Josephine n gangz!!!


I'm shortest ady...Haiz...Charm lo..



Josephine's Birthday's Cake



Woke up at 8am sth by my dad again...he asked me 2 go 2 visit my 2nd Uncle(passed away)...i went to 'Chi Yun' with my 3rd uncle,sis,bro,cousin,n my aunt...1st time since i went back 2 kch...2 sad & i felt a bit guilty 4 not appreciating last time as he was alive...Headed home at 11am sth,take a bath n go 2 billy's house once again...i saw 3 of my frens still had there childhoods' hours playing with smackdown...Haha...19th lo...We headed 2 Josephine's house 2 celebrate her 18th's Birthday...Happy Birthday Josephine!!!Enjoy yo 18th years in Earth...haha...Visited Long's house since dat day flooded...haha...n Adam 2...He was sicked(Same as me--->fever...WTF!!!) n yet still had the mood 2 gamble...haha...I rushed home but on the way back,my leg's muscle cramped!!WTH!!!2 cold i tink...Get scolded by my dad...Going out wif Families...We had our dinner at HK's noodles house...The food there quite delicious which made my 'frog' die in my stomach..haha...Headed home...decided 2 go out wif frens but nid study ady..Haiz...Last day in Kuching...God Bless & Gud Luck 2 all my beloved Frens in Kuching...Guan Kiat,hope u cum over monash ASAP!!haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment