Nuffnangx

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet and Sour :p



The last lesson with hypnosis Miss Tan!!



7 11 in Jaya 1..the place whr i had been a suku kia 4 50mins.




Old Town White coffee in Jaya 1.




Yesterday night,around 10pm,i received a call from my new fren,Hatem.He asked me 2 wait 4 him outside 711.I waited 4 so long outside there n i thought he would left me alone like dat.After about 5o mins,he came n we had dinner 2gether in OLD town in Jaya1.He told me dat he was the 1st time having chinese food as his meal.I was shocked n sorry 2 hear dat he is allergic 2 any seafood bcoz he had asam laksa as dinner dat night.I refused 2 visit his house again after eating at about 12am.However,i had also ignored his invitation of having dinner 2gether 2nite.I had 2 do so becoz i'm really very tired.Besides,dis was the 1st time i felt a bit sad about the leaving of Miss Tan.Moreover,i only realised dat 2day she tought us very well in class but 1 thing that cannot be changed is most of the students had been hypnosised by her again.She is going 2 further her studies in Australia with scholarship man!!!wtf!!so pro...TD1 until TD4 had taken few photos with her after the class.Btw, all the BEST n good LUCK 2 Miss Tan!!!I will always remember u!!haha.... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment