Nuffnangx

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12.01.09 MonDay


I saw dis Mouse stuck onto the trap in somewhr near mamak stall...it costs RM1


Jared's new record!!!Level 19...Believe it o not?Nothing is Impossible!!Becoz I'm Possible!!!


Haiz...its another day again.I only attended the Math's tutorial and Lecture in the morning.I afraid that Ms Lee Sa is going 2 be angry with TD4 becoz most of my classmates didn't attend her class,but it was over already,so i won't be worried anymore.I just slept 4 4-5 hours and yet my frens wanted 2 play bball so i had 2 join them.I was happy and glad that i still can afford 2 win both matches.Haha...Ytd,forgot 2 mention about the J's house Tetris new record!The record was once again broken by Jared Ong,the sohai no. 0 in dis house...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment