Nuffnangx

Thursday, January 8, 2009

07.01.09 Wednesday


Jared's House Record!!


Drinks that i ordered...


I was so happy dis morning when i heard dat i was not in bar list.I confirmed it when i get 2 know that only 1 of my coursemates had been barred,>>HKD,Mr.Rain.Therefore,my fren n i went 2 OLD TOWN white coffee shop having a big meal thr.We had a fun time together with delicious food n drinks.So,i skipped Writing 4 Science with the knowledge of Ms Sharimila by calling 2 her.I did so with both my best frens,Jo n Yk bcoz we r not barred.HAHA...I was so lucky 2 noe a new fren from singapore through tagged.She is a kind-hearted girl with gorgeous appearance.Too bad that she has the same age as my sister... :P Lastly,i was proud of my fren who had succeeded playing tetris until 13 level where i only can reach until level 10. haiz...Am i that NOOB??haha...Congratulations Jared Ong!!!Sorry,no prize 4 u...haha... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment