Nuffnangx

Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy Day!!!

I had been waken up by my dad again...It was started since i was in primary sch...but whr can i find such responsible daddy!Dad,i love u!!!However,sometimes he will bcum luo suo a bit...Nvm...still can tahan..haha...i headed 2 temples wif my uncle n dad...Dis was da 1st time i drive them here n there...Last time was my 2nd uncle who passed away...i missed him so much...haiz..I get 2 drive in da long journey which was a gud experienced 4 me...but i merely 4gotten the directions 2 go..haha...wat a noobshit!!!haha...I took a nap n yet waken up by my dad once again...I needed 2 help them clearing o the useless stuff including cut those grass around my house...coz...dis is the last weekend b4 CNY!!!Yea...so i had 2 ignore my frens who invited me 2 go out yam cha...haiz...i only get 2 study at nite...somemore ply cs..haha...release tension.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment