Nuffnangx

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy hour wif Families...

I woke up n quickly had my blog done...i went 2 my mom's side grandma's house 2 visit them...1st time since i went back kch...I saw her bcum thinner den b4..Haiz...but my uncle's kid growing up fast but very xiao qi type de...Haiz...can't ply much wif him..haha..coz his 'formula 1' engine started very fast...i mean crying..haha...After dat,i had my lunch wif my mum...the 1st time i ate kolo mee since i came back hometown..haha..but i realised it was getting less nowadays as the economics are poor in USA...dono whether Barack Obama facing any severe conditions...haha...God blessed Obama...haha...Den afta fetching my bro frm sch,my uncle from Segamat visited me...I was so happy 2 c him once again since last CNY..haha...I realised he is getting older den b4..He gave bak poh as buah tangan...thx uncle..haha...At nite,i brought my bro 2 boulevard 2 buy his CNY's trouser..he choose a pair of short trouser costing RM80..I said if i bought from kl sure will b cheaper ar..but i bought him a BG shirt 4 him as i came back...Sorry,bro,i dono wat u demanded on...haha...Next time i will sure call u b4 i made a conclusion..haha...Only when i went back home,i get 2 touch my study stuffs...haha...Quite happy coz relax most of the time..haha...Amitahba...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment