Nuffnangx

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tiring Day AGAIN!!!


My chemistry's Teacher(Pn yeo)


Her Son,Jowel...very meaty!!



Leng Lui's group...




Pn Yeo's House...




2day,waken up by the name ALEXANDER LEE...haha...he is my bball bro...he visits 2 my house n 2 tumpang my car to Jenny's house...We have gathering at her house n we decide 2 visit whos house 1st...we went 2 jenny,Mr.Kho(Mathematics),Yanyan,Ms Lim(Add.Math),PohYiin,Pn.Tang(Science),Melissa,Mr.Thung(Best Diciplined),YeeYun,Pn.Yeo(Chemistry)...I *request 2 go home early due 2 tiredness...2mr still have visiting wif another gang of frens...Actly,i had cancelled the open house in Charles' house...but so SorrY charles,i'm really dat exhausted..haiz...still nid study gok...but haven't touch even a single page yet...Haiz...Damn Lazy dy... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment