Nuffnangx

Friday, January 30, 2009

29 & 30 Jan 09

29 JAn
Went out wif billy them...goin visiting...but most of the time end up gambling at frens house since most of the roads here were flooded...I'm so glad 2 c Jonathan again since form3...He just came back from Perth...most of my frens had beers in his house but i tink i was the only 1 who used 2 drink soft drinks...haha...2 noob in drinking such beer--->BECKS!haha...
30 JAN
Suppose going out visiting wif old all frens in primary sch..haha...but my dad not allow me 2 drive since i had drove 4 2 days ady...yet exam soon...i only study in the morning n my frens visited me in the afternoon...at nite,stay at home on9...my family go 2 my popo's house gamble again...haiz...Damn Sienz...Thx Ah Mengzz 4 informing dat PS has been delayed 2 10th of FEB...Thx Ah Mengzz...(sometimes china guy oso not bad 2...haha...)but oways get scolded...By me...haha...sorry la mengz...Ox year mayb i wil 'Layan' u better!!!haha....
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment