Nuffnangx

Thursday, January 15, 2009

'School' Days--->'Shopping' Days!!!


Reno saw a dinosour in front....Goin 2 change!!!


B4 their evolution!!!






J's Family are ' Sohaiing'!Lucky i still alive!!





Where is Me??OMG!!Laundry mie??Bobo~~





Don't Try Dis At Home!!!Beside Toilet is encouraged!!!haha...lolx..






Power 'J'angers!!!Where is the Captain???Die in the washing Machine??haha..







Nice posture!!!Future Models arr...No nid study liao...Ponteng!!!Fight wif 'Worms' & 'Kung Fu Panda' & 'Noob Ultraman'!







I went 2 sch 2day but i didn't attend any lessons... :p I did my physics tutorial as i was waiting 4 jiaseng them 2 finish their practical.After dat,we went 2 Times Square by Bus n monorel.We went 2 buy those CNY's clothes...Wat a fantastic time wif them.I bought a skinny jeans which is an open-ceremony 4 our shopping hours.Haha..We wac Ip-Man.Then,i felt very boring already becoz i almost finished buying already...It is sufficient 4 me in dis prosperous cow year..haha..Those my fren in Kch will definitely complain about my dressing dis year de...Mayb i look ah gua wif skinny jeans gua...haha...My fren n i had our dinner at jalan alor street..i ate Cantonese yee mee wif herbal tea which cost me about RM9 sth..We went back home n had our 'Power Rangers' review show again.(Every1 act reli sohai)haha...Can't Tahan ar...Thank you frens 2 have such wonderful hours wif u all!!!But quite tiring becoz i only bought a jean...haiz... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment