Nuffnangx

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grrrr...Tiger is coming....

Grr....Roar!!! Tiger is coming to town...

Wow, it has been so long ever since i updated my blog few...erm...many years ago...
I just went to golden triangle with Mr. MOlE n his...just went to shop since i havent get to buy a thing to my bro...coz usually the elder one should take gud care of the younger one..hehe...just the fact...Got few things thr..but damn tiring...had A&W for dinner...Recently, i owes have a&w as my meal..i think i had addicted to it since the mozza burger is extremely nice...n much more nicer than wat mcD's. Few days to CNY...Hopefully, dis year can bring much more luck n prosperity to me...Hereby, Happy Chinese New Year and enjoy it because thr will be tough days after the festival..Gong Xi Fa Cai...*Haiz, i will be the last to leave kl to kch in J's Family. 13th ler...tough day for me...* Ang Ang Bo Hai Nang!!haha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment