Nuffnangx

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sad Day again but is HER...

Sad Day for Her...

She called me in the noon and told me that one of her primary's classmates had passed away due to road accident that happened last night. She just told me all the things that happened to her friend. I was just like a vase to her.Because i found that i couldn't do anything at all though i feel like giving her support and courageous telling her to be open-minded. Maybe she just couldn't accept the fact. So, will like to advise the people here to appreciate yo life now and the people around you because you will find that they are so perfect and gorgeous in yo life & one more is make yo life perfect because yo life is so much precious that the others. We should appreciate what we have now. May her friend rest in peace and would like to send my condolences and deepest heartfelt to his families & his beloved one. Stay happy owes...

No comments:

Post a Comment