Nuffnangx

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Im Finally Back to Kl life again...

It's kind of bizzare feeling after 3 months...

Can't denied as i miss everything in kuching very much ever since i was back there for 3 months. It's kind of weird feeling when i first stepped into C9-10 as i was kind of thirsty and nobody was home and i only left a bottle of water. I needed to wash my own clothes and wont be having meals with family starting this hour.
I'm having knee-ache recently without any reason, just pain but it never distract my mind from thinking of her and my family. I miss everything in kuching including all the precious and great memories with my beloved her n sweet Family...However, it is the new start of my life in 2010 and i have to be more hardwork and escape from the living of laziness. I promise will have enough rest and sleep everyday in order to keep myself awake during classes. I have to bring my cgpa up this semester as i think i had made my dad in frustration and yet i havent tryna my best in my U studies..Gambahteh BOBO!!! I wanna be proud of Myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment