Nuffnangx

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bizarre Feelings of Mine..

An eccentric of me..

Just don't know why??!I got an unusual feeling.Neither feeling well nor bad. It's just kind of nasty or pathetic feeling. I'm just so confusing about myself. Maybe of some reasons...The return of parents from Brunei??Lost of Her??Registration incomplete?? Feeling that i had just fall into a deep and dark well, thinking of what things to be done first. Maybe I'm going to sick?? Last night, i was just like so ordinary without this kind of feeling celebrating Ah Kang's Birthday. Today, when i was celebrating my dad's birthday, i was like totally out of family's world. Shouldn't i be in the cloud nine?? Anyway, i think it's time to have some work so that i'm able to go without these weird feelings. I'm not Emo then. Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Beloved dad and Vincent Voon YiKang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment