Nuffnangx

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hers leaving...

You're not Alone...

Micheal u cheat me for being not alone now. I'm so alone online in my room using hers. My parents were not at home as they are in Miri now. What am i gonna do? I'm thinking of her as she is in the bus boarding to Miri. My mind is full of her thinking of accompany her giving her a huge hug without letting her to realize the meaning of cold and lonely. I miss you until my mind squeeze like the juice machine. She is going for a week as i'm left few days in Kuching. Few days before, i was having gathering in Gk's house. It was the gathering made for their Uni's but turn up for primary's. I felt really an amazed that she was willing to accompany me there as it was the night that we supposed having our own world since we argue it for a long period. I was so Happy as we finally get to gather alike few years ago. I finally met Him, TTC since we have not meet for 3 years. This was about the 4th time he back from NZ. I brought him to scorpion and cyber to flashback what we had before while we are still immature. So, i have to fulfill my Holidays with my beloved her and my friends since i got the opportunity to be in Kuching. You're not alone.....I'll be there for YOU!! Thanks her and all my friends...Later going kenyalang for bball..with my friends whom i didn't meet them for years ady..gonna enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment