Nuffnangx

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sem break & the starting of my Intern Life!

Think what it's our 3rd year anniversary.
Well, it was crashed with my final exam so we didn't get to celebrate together that day.
However, we had a vacation with J family right after the exam to redang as we missed the last one to Langkawi, so sad that we lost the chance.
We had a simple celebration by just having a meal at bbq plaza. Seems like it's better than any other buffet meal as it won't let me feel greasy towards the food *besides those japanese buffet*
She don't wanna a pressie and wanna me to support her on the new Ipad.
Can't do anything too, as long as she is happy with it! *coz i love her!*
Tomorrow will be my last holiday for this entire sembreak as i'm going for internship on 21st May.
Seems like it's gonna be blues everyday coz i bought five formal wear, think what, 4 are blues!
Damn, my entire intern life gonna be blues for five months, hopefully the only friday will be great to me!
Hopefully it will only be once in a blue moon.
I had gone thru all the stuff he had given to me but afterall i need a tutorial class badly!
Wish me luck in my intern life and wish my parents be back in msia soon.
I need their support truly,madly and deeply.
Seems like it's the end of the world! still gonna FACE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment