Nuffnangx

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Listen!!~

Listen, to the song here in my heart...
i celebrated my Valentine's day with Love one...
I got her pressie done on the 7th of Feb...It's really bringing me headache and sort of insomnia without having a extremely GAO coffee!
I went bukit bintang area just to find her pressie...She almost having everything, and kind of choosie on certain items! So, it was like fear factor or amazing race of me running here and there just to search for the suitable Treasure for her!
Fortunately, Dai sou helped me to think of something useful yet inedible one so dat not everything is edible!
We went to several facial shops like The face shop, one korean shop but eventually turned up to be in Watsons! sweat la...
I bought a moisturizing toner for her...unbelievable one, it sells each one every 4 seconds in Japan!It's a truth...den chose a gift box to kip the stuff prettily...of coz must have something edible in it coz if not she wont like it-->FR
On the day, we jammed for almost 2 hours in the highway towards pandan indah from subang...
Super tiring, we had our candle light dinner? at blue dragon..since she said she never been thr before...luckily the shee shit one wont bother much, just kip eating after reaching there.. =P
Had a movie at wangsa walk for the night..im super tiring dat night after the traffic jam...n she dont even realized about it, so i'm half sober half asleep in the cinema...It's called no string attached! a full of sex and love movie...but i'm half in my dreams dat night..
Hopefully dat was a pretty wonderful valentine's day for u..sorry for the late rose given to u...n hope u like them too...
all the picts of it pls refer to her blog as i dont have it... =P
but i'm gonna find my own, MY OWN!
Ain't bad right listen? super duper addicted ady... C=

Traffic Jamming!

The Destination!

The tutu Mouths!

The Two SHee SHit ones!

SHE!

The pressie for her

Us as the ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment