Nuffnangx

Monday, February 7, 2011

I love my family!

Argh...guess wat..im back on the forth day of Chinese New Year...
Thousands thx to mr mole xi keng who willing to fec me up in lcct though he wasn't...
but at least from kl central to wangsa maju in the midnight...
i brought along those cny eateries wid me since i dont wanna the feel of cny to disappear just like dat though im back...
my mum is the one who sayang me the most i can say..
she scared i would face hunger so she prepared food for me...alike wanna move all the food to kl!
so proud and great to have such a mighty mum! I love u Mom...sincerity through my deepest heart!
had some pict wid my families taken during CNY...

Me wid Beloved Mum

My lovable parents

My sista n brotha!

My Family Pict

Playing truants! >.<


the 2000 head

2nd one*it's last year one*

Let it burn!

Look for a better place!

Happy Chinese New Year
ends due to sch starts! FML!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment