Nuffnangx

Friday, December 24, 2010

Kch Owes the Best!

Wad's gonna be my life in kch?
Savour much?Dreadful?or even worst?
Seriously, being a perverse child like 3 years old kid...
it was a sighed to me when i first reached home...
i found dat the home is not as awesome as previous...
unfortunate one is dat I'm back to revitalize it!
wad's my time to wake up here?guess...
6am...
lucky one is dat i have to wake up at 8am avday...
first morning, my dad woke me up at 8am...
imagine...it was fucking exhausted when i dont have a gud sleep before im home..
wad did i done?
clear the fucking blockage of the drain with fucking bastard dull leaves...dis caused my skin to be stung by mosquitoes!it's not perfect as before...lol
wipe the windows...freaking dirty...the water squeezed out can be used for calligraphy purposes ady!
gardening...maybe some sort of annoying and messy plants...of coz wid the help of parents as well..
visiting...to my aunt's shop and her house as well...i have a fucking cute niece wei! so chubby....
bbq last night...as an advanced celebration for X'mas n friends' farwell as well...
meet up friends and her for twice only...
most of the time being home...
others will update sooner..

No comments:

Post a Comment