Nuffnangx

Saturday, December 11, 2010

5 days of joy b4 exam

Unlike the previous post, which is sad and yet hurt her much...
i have to say a sorry to u and i ever decide to delete the post i made b4 i went to yo place...
seriously, i enjoyed these days with u and angkao to the fullest...
i'm not sad or down when i heard dat i can't work for SR and i have to blame daisou for telling me at dis late hour...because the ticket is expensive!
I got scolded by my dad when i firstly told him that his credited card couldn't access the payment...
at last, i found dat it wasn't the card problem and it was airasia's...
dad said he will not trust or believe either...because of the last termination of utar that caused much ashamed to him...
no wonder he put so much efforts and trustworthy at my bro...
though i only have a subject to test on dis short sem...
but i still struggle hard to obtain a better PASSED from utar...since history is my worst subject ever!
but still i feel so happy to be back hometown soon...
however, i have a premonition dat i can't out much with frens anymore since my dad is 24hours at home...
have to help out to clean up the house...since i had found dat my parents are real getting old and weak...let the young do the jobs DAD! since it's only once in a blue moon...Thx pa n ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment