Nuffnangx

Saturday, March 27, 2010

This is especially for u,Jenny





Ever since i created this blog, i have never written any post that is regarding you. Since i got this precious opportunity from Love World Love Sloggi organised by Nuffnang to post something that i would like to extract it out from my deepest heart to my beloved one, Jenny Chew. I'm writing this post at this hour because i'm writing it in the dark as it's Earth hour now. I obey the law by shutting down all the lights to fully support Earth hour because i know that global warming is endanger the Earth right now. So, we can predict that the Earth will come to its end one day just alike what is shown in the movie of 2012. Besides, bible also written as well. Officially, we are coupling to all of the people who cares. As what is in my mind now, i'm thinking what if one day the Earth comes to its end, and the Earth is just as dark as where i'm now, i will grab tonnes of chances to meet you up and my lovely families, especially my caring mummy too. Because of the deepest loves towards you, i will search for you in the dark even though the Earth going to ends in minutes or seconds. A single meet and hug will bring trillions of meanings and loves to me before we have to face deaths. I just wanna prove that i love you jenny chew because your love will never be substituted by others. By the way, hopefully the Earth hour programmes will organise once every month in order to prolong the existing of Mother nature and the gorgeous atmosphere with unique and tranquil ambience and yet our love will never ends. So let's kick global warming and comes my babe, Jenny Chew.

Please support Earth Hour to the Fullest for the benefits of your loves one.

No comments:

Post a Comment