Nuffnangx

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's so unfortunate day 4 J's Family and also my Family

Today Consider a Bad Day 4 C9-10 due to something happened in between the day. At the beginning of the day, ryan's car had been clamped due to his laziness to park at his own parking space which cost him 20 bucks. And when we return home, most of us were having nap and the electricity was just off just in a sudden. What happened??Continue Next Episode....Stay Tuned with me...Will Be Back soon...*LAme* Due to unpaid electricity's bills 4 more than 3 months, our dreams eventually come true. Our electricity had been CUT OFF!!!WooHoo...Should we just sing Namewee's Song to Tenaga Nasional???

We shouldn't but still have to pay 4 the bill. We pay right after that. What a good experience for J's Family. See how dare we challenge Tenaga Nasional Berhad!!! This is called the Power of J's Family. Tenaga Nasional Berhad = Tiu Nia Bu?? What the next we gonna challenge? J's Family are free to leave any comment here...Okie, this was all the stuff happened for my second family in kl..
Let's talk about my real loving and caring Family.
My younger bro had been chosen to attend National Service in Malacca which is extremely far from my sweet hometown--Warming Kuching!! Right? hehe... So, my mum called me frequently and telling me that she is missing us for tonnesss * I miss her more than tonnes too* and she told me that all the stuff about my bro who used to be unfamiliar with his place now. And everytime she called me, her tears would fall alike waterfall which is more than a cup of water. She said she missed the time we had every meals together whereby she has her every single meals alone, and only accompany by my dad at night. My bro's appearance used to be bigger size than who i am now * obviously* but he does cry whenever he received my mum's call and mine too. First time to hear that my bro would cry. (男人哭吧哭吧不是罪!!~)*Maybe my mum's love to us is too deep until the core of our hearts* I love u, mum. (世上只有妈妈好!!~) Really sad that i don't even know how to console them. Sigh..what a useless son and bro for them. Anyway, i love u all. Why today all regards to Nasional, National??WTF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment