Nuffnangx

Friday, August 14, 2009

An Ossified Rule in M'sia

It's an ossified rule in M'sia...


It happened few minutes ago, i went to have my dinner with both of my bros--Jiaseng and ryan.
We usually go to the same place which located just a walking distance from the condo we stay.
It's really so lucky for me to deserve with a free 20 bucks on the seat we chose.
Hence, we got FOC meals tonight. However, i only ordered a nasi goreng ayam with sour plum juice. Thing doesn't comes very smooth for those stallholders.
IT'S SHOW TIME!!!
Wat's Happening???
DBKL suddenly appeared just alike teleport there just in seconds. They confiscated almost all the stuffs including those stalls, chairs, tables, shelters and so forth. I really upset to see some stallholders who still insisting to strive for their stuffs back. I saw an ageing woman who owned two stalls and one had been confiscated and another is safe. I sympathised with her because i used to see her work alone alike no relatives or families.
Lets the pictures make the talking...

DBKL
Those stuffs confiscated..
Those upset stallholders.

Most ppl are ordered not to stand..
Owh!! No....

The fried fish stall being confiscated.

The DBKL's lorry..

The restaurant..in Wangsa maju

Yeng ler...Ting Ding Lee...with silvery hair..

went to have my hair cut in kepong...His hair after perming.

No comments:

Post a Comment