Nuffnangx

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Demons are visiting me recently....

DEMONS!!Hope you won't last long here...

Wow...The fierce and damnable demons are pressuring me nowadays causing me to breathe like a fish landed gasping for air. It's really hardly for me to live compatibly.
There are tonnes of assignments and examinations coming in alike without leaving.
Alike today, having thermodynamics exam, material science on friday, maths exam next wed.
Somemore, Autocad, circuit theory and statics assignments don't even touch a single hair of it.
The war between the demons and i straight comes to the end of september-->It's Final then.
I'm bushed...but still gonna keep it up to fight against them. Hopes the dawn will arrive very soon. ^.^ Gambahteh!!

Just now was the 1st time being to wet market alone. I just wanted to buy two chicken wings and breast meat, the butcher straight away dipped a hardly survived chicken into an extremely hot water and it just had it's life gone in few seconds. They are really cruel doing this type of job without compassionating. Hopefully all the chickens will turn up heavenly. I have no choice buying and eating you due to h1n1.

No comments:

Post a Comment