Nuffnangx

Monday, April 20, 2009

Study Week...Wat To Do???

Im having study week ady...WTD???
Last Sem... 3 subjects only...but not easy anyway...still nid study...
but i tink i won't be starting so early...haha... gonna relax man...
saturday, went out to midvalley wif ryan n reno...
supposed goin to wangsa to meet the condo's agent but fuck!!!He postponed to Monday!!!
we went watch friday the 13th...wat a nice HORROR movie!!! I rated it 9/10.
Damn frightened me lots la...
Finished den had dinner at seapark n yam cha wif ryan's frens at murni...
Damn sien...ryan sent me back home...
The weather damn hot la...like in the oven man!!!can't actly slept well last night..Fuck off!!!
Sunday, wake up dis morning..
Tidy up the house...Damn dirty wei...the water like shit man after mopping!!!coz of my cousin SMOKING!!
Da pao n eat wif my cousin..
Goin to meeting, wait bus-U85 for bout 1 hour...F*ck!!
Has been late 4 bout 1 n a half hour...
My group got the highest mark...Yeah!!!
Headed to midvalley n had kfc as dinner wif my cousin once again...
Off thr after dat...coz of tiredness...

No comments:

Post a Comment