Nuffnangx

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dis 'Tree' Daysss....Exhausted Dudez...

~Wat had i did these "Tree" Days???
~Frankly, i had been working at PC Fair...of coz in KLcc...
~From 10 30 am till 930 pm...
~Damn long la...ridiculously i dint bought anything eventhough i ought to have the sonic gear white headset...
~but nvm...i would be patient and wait till it is neccessarily 4 me..
~I had been working wif 6 of my frenz...although its tired, its worth to have a hard time>>>--Standing suffered together!!!
~We sell those accessories of computers...
~Yet we get to 'sea' Leng luizzzz...
KLCC

We sat at the OKU seats...haha...Dats me..sohaiing!

Bei Song face..
Me & Jared...
Saudi Arabian i met... 2nd 1...1st is Hatem..
My Gangz wif tired faces...

Last day we got to take picture 2gether...
KLCC--gud view of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment