Nuffnangx

Friday, March 6, 2009

3 days of Happiness

Yesterday,had lunch with Ms Sharimila,our previous leng lui lecturer eventhough she is an Indian(i'm not a racist).haha...She treat us makan in Pizza Hut bcos we ever help her something related 2 her Master...(some kinds of recording of our sexiest voices).



Ms Sharimila n i...(yes!!)

2day is the last day ZIJUN(agumon) stay wif us in Utar...I was shocked got 2 hear it...but 4 get 2 take pics wif him..He wants 2 withdraw 2 MMU in May intake..But i tink "agumon" can learn Big Fire Ball in MMU but not Utar...Dat's y he changed gua...haha...2nite,head 2 Plaza Kelana Jaya wif 'families'...Js drives us thr...I was shocked 2 c Max n Renox thr...bcoz suppose 2 b Anthony(a gud boss b4 4 us)..haha...I have my favourite food thr-->green curry chicken rice...reli nice..n choose latte as drink...


Jen Shen...

Reno(Fei Lin) sexiest smile ever..

Blue Dragon(Kelana Jaya)

My Latte

Green curry chicken rice...

I drove thr wif my wife-->jared..Dai sou u lose ady..

Suppose 2 b post in 1st day of sem3 but 2 late..haha..-->Batman,Hellboy,Flash,Cyclop

No comments:

Post a Comment