Nuffnangx

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Been so LOng!!

Since when i stop blogging??I oso not sure bout it...
Actly im quite busy wid my course transfers stuff n somehow i had just moved from pj to wangsa maju... yet i gonna wait 4 da streamyx line!!!Can't on9 for few days ady...
I've changed my living style from a lousy apartment to a condo in wangsa...I enjoy living here( of coz lo coz it is just 1st week of degree)..The ambience here reli comfortable n attractive..though nid go sch by bus(since i only ever travelled once to UTAR in foundation hehe...)
My degree's course transfer stuff has been approved on Monday...so i din't attend the class...coz Monday,obviously a busy day 4 me...i start my class from 8am to 7pm night...Damn it!!!In between i only hav about 2 hours break...coz im having 7 subjects for dis sem...
I tink i gonna be very very busy soon since thr is no tutorial in the 1st week...
Dats all i wanna update for my blog since i hav nth to do...
All the Best To Degree's students!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment