Nuffnangx

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Papa Mama back Kuching lu...

My Papa n Mama went back to home sweet home today lu...though the flight had delayed until 5pm from 3pm...damn noob the low cost flight...hehe...we went a few places whr we get to relax our tension in working...we went to seremban n genting...i hav a nice time wif them lo...the day b4 they return,so glad dat delon,my sis fren cum n pick us to hav a supper in ss2...today,he brought us went eat dim sum...damn nice...juz opposite lisa de inn..da price affordable lo..but i dint take any pic of it...Let the pics make the toking la..so lazy...hehe...
cut hair in midvalley..forced by my parents..Engdao bo??
My lovely mom n i...klcc view..
My parents...I won't let both of u frustrate...
Seremban...Indian places...
Dataran Seremban...My parents again...hehe..
My chocolate ice blended..
My dad n i...so long he doesn't nag me ady...hehe...
My Lovely mum n i...
i damn miss her...

No comments:

Post a Comment