Nuffnangx

Monday, December 29, 2008

Such a Boring Day!!!

Haiz...After few days busy with those SUCKs exams n reports,finally i hav the time 2 rest...but i used all the time on9 n playing Cs with Reno...without a single touch in my homework...Oh ya!there is still a assignment which hasn't be done yet----programming assignment...this is the 2nd programming assignment but last time only chai lek finished it by himself without the help of the 4 guys including me...this time i hope it's going 2 be easy by just copy n paste...haha....However,i'm sad dat i couldn't attend my uncle's funeral...my frens in kch tried 2 call me 2 have a drink outside but i couldn't bcoz i'm still in pj...haha...they thought i'm in kch...haha...but i hope i can do so but i still hav 3 weeks 2 go b4 going back 2 kch...it is going 2 be fun coz CNY ma...wow...can't wait arr...

No comments:

Post a Comment