Nuffnangx

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WALAO EH! It's 2011's 华人新年!!!

It's going to be Chinese New Year in a few minutes!
Feeling exhausting physically but mentally ain't!
Went to visit my uncle early in 5am today..
just did lots of house chores and surprisingly my bro didn't get scolded even he didn't!
Sigh, couldn't use the phone used to own by my bro...they didn't go to fix it up...Have to fix it myself in kl...damn..
just prepared "2000 head + 1000 head(previous one)"...
and another big type from my uncle!
Anyway, wishes everyone a very Happy rabbit Chinese New Year and enjoy yo CNY festival to the fullest!
damn, so noisy outside! alike having war world now! have to switch the volume to MAX though im the one listening only!
Do Flood yo Hols wid joys, happiness and laughter!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment