Nuffnangx

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's 2011!

Well, undeniable, it's 2011~
sigh, wad had i did in 2010?
Did i done my part being filial piety?Definitely NOT!
yet i'm the one bringing much problem & worries to my parents...
so sad..Well, it's a new year and y i kept saying those past?
Supposed be more open-minded...
well, 1st thing i haven't get my hair shorten o sud i dye?
dis question kip rolling in my brain since my sis and her had colored theirs...
i had celebrated her birthday on the new year eve and both of us had fall asleep in the room due to tiredness and the coldness of KCH!
Fuck la wei, 林宇中 was having a countdown concert at MJC area wid the Y2J and some other anonymous local singer...dat's y it was raining!
We just had a simple dinner at her house wid her beloved family and her birthday celebration as well..well, felt fulfilled and satisfied compared to previous.
Think it was the very 1st time i joined jen's another insane-to-max frens for her birthday party at Delizze's...
Sincerely, i enjoyed much and had a splendid moments together..dat's fun!
It's the last Sunday since i have to go back to kl's life..
Well, i enjoy my Sunday wid family at boulevard...It's was a year before i joined family for dis outing...Since both my bro and i were study over board, they never had such out outing again...
It's sad to think of it again..promise to myself, study hard and get a better job to do my part,it's FILIAL PIETY! Dad, Mum i love u!
Well, it's the very 1st post in this year...Hope my wishes to come true and wish my family are healthy and safe over here...i really not willing to leave kl...but still hav to...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment